Anti-Spot Brightening Serum
This brightening serum visibly reduces the appearance of brown spots, aging signs and pigmentary imperfections within weeks. Its antioxidant power and its capacity to stimulate collagen synthesis allow it to act as a “booster” on a series of other formulations (anti-wrinkle, anti-spot, firming, etc.).
The anti-spot complex is made of vitamin C and plants extracts. Well known for its ability to revive complexion and unify skin tone, vitamin C is a major antioxidant that fights destructive free radicals generated by sun exposure or other causes. This serum also contains Vigna aconitifolia seed extract, a botanical alternative to retinol, as well as Pisum sativum (pea) extract and Rumex occidentalis extract that reduce the production of melanin.
- Apply one or two times daily on face and neck after cleansing
- Can be used alone, under make-up, or in combination with your favorite day and/or night product
After the serum has completely penetrated, use sun protection with SPF 30 or higher during the day to ensure optimal results.
- Without AHA (glycolic acid or other alpha hydroxy acid)
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- Visibly reduces the appearance of brown spots and other pigmentary imperfections (acne marks, freckles, pregnancy mask, etc.)
- Lightens and makes complexion more uniform, enhances its radiance
- Makes skin smoother and luminous
- Reduces the look of other signs of aging such as lines, wrinkles and dry skin
- Deeply hydrates
- Visible results within weeks of use
Water/eau, c13-15 alkane, glycerin, c12-15 alkyl benzoate, 3-o-ethyl ascorbic acid, cetearyl alcohol, dicetyl phosphate, ceteth-10 phosphate, dimethicone, dimethicone crosspolymer, ethoxydiglycol, maltodextrin, sucrose dilaurate, sodium cocoyl glutamate, pisum sativum (pea) extract, rumex occidentalis extract, glyceryl stearate, peg-100 stearate, vigna aconitifolia seed extract, sorbitan stearate, xanthan gum, sodium bisulfite, pentasodium ethylenediamine tetramethylene phosphonate, phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerin, citric acid, sodium citrate.