Radiance-C Concentrate 20% Pure Vitamin C
Vitamin C is very well reputed for its antioxidant superpowers - we had to bottle them up in a concentrate for you. In addition to helping with new collagen formation, pure vitamin C helps prevent and reverse sun damage.
This vitamin brightens the skin tone and increases its natural radiance. It also stimulates collagen synthesis, improves firmness and overall skin smoothness. The radiance-C concentrate, infused with 20% pure vitamin C, provides the skin with the necessary elements to ward off oxidative stress caused by UV rays and pollution, which are directly linked to premature skin aging. Enriched with vitamin E, shea butter and hyaluronic acid, the light yet creamy concentrate is perfectly stable and maintains its maximum efficacy through the entire use of the product.
- Apply gently and thinly after cleansing morning or night to moist face, neck and décolleté
- Pat into skin, avoiding the eye contour
Apply a sunscreen with a SPF 30 or more if used in the morning.
When using glycolic acid products, apply at different times of day by alternating between day or night.
- 20% pure vitamin C concentration
- Waterless formula
- Suitable for all ages and all skin types
- 0% alcohol, colorant, sulphate, phthalate
- Light citrus scent
- Exceptional antioxidant efficacy helps prevent skin damages from free radicals caused by pollution and UV rays
- Brightens the skin and restores its radiance and natural glow
- Reduces the appearance of pigmentary imperfections
- Stimulates collagen synthesis, reduces the appearance of wrinkles and increases skin firmness
- Finalist - Canadian Beauty Awards 2020 - Category: Best Derm Skincare
Dimethicone, ascorbic acid, polysilicone-11, caprylyl caprylate/caprate, isohexadecane, pentylene glycol, peg-10 dimethicone, tocopheryl acetate, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, 4-t-butylcyclohexanol, ethylene/propylene/styrene copolymer, butylene/ethylene/styrene copolymer, sodium hyaluronate, tripeptide-1, xanthan gum, phenoxyethanol, natural fragrance.