Eye Care For Puffiness and Dark Circles
Various actions can be undertaken to fight specifically against dark circles and puffiness: increase blood microcirculation and lymphatic drainage, strengthen blood capillaries, prevent the degradation of haemoglobin, reinforce and protect supporting tissues to prevent a decrease in skin firmness. This product is based on the synergistic action of a complex of three active ingredients working simultaneously on the causes of the problem: ash tree bark extract, organic silicon and vitamin B3.
- Apply a small amount under the eye
- Gently pat into the skin with fingertips until fully absorbed, moving from the inner to the outer part of the eye area
- Can be used under make-up
To further protect the delicate skin of the eye contour from the sun’s harmful effects, you can also apply in the morning Reversa anti-wrinkle eye contour cream SPF 15, offering UVA/UVB protection. Make sure the eye care for puffiness and dark circles has completely penetrated into the skin and surface is dry before applying the second cream.
Do not apply into eyes, on eyelids or close to the edges of eyelids.
- Light texture, penetrates easily into the skin
- Up to 36% reduction of under-eye bags volume, after 28 days of twice-daily application, using profilometric analysis.Tested on 30 female volunteers, average age 47.5, presenting under-eye bags.
- 32% improvement of the total intensity of under-eye coloration by measurement of the ITA index (Individual Typological Angle), after 28 days of twice-daily application (chromametric analysis). Tested on 19 female volunteers, average age 43, presenting visible under-eye dark circles.
Water/eau, cetearyl alcohol, butylene glycol, isostearyl alcohol, butylene glycol cocoate, ethylcellulose, ethoxydiglycol, glycerin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, dimethicone, squalane, niacinamide, xanthan gum, fraxinus excelsior bark extract, phenoxyethanol, silanetriol, ethylhexylglycerin, dehydroacetic acid, benzoic acid, carbomer, sodium hydroxide.