Retin[A]list Eye Contour
The eye area is unique and fragile. It ages about 36 times faster than the rest of the face, its skin layer being 5 times thinner! Over the years, the production of collagen decreases and repeated muscle contractions cause fine lines and wrinkles to appear.
Thinning of the skin and a weakened microcirculation bring signs of fatigue which are accentuated with age. It is therefore important to include appropriate eye care in your beauty routine.
Our latest innovation, retin[A]list eye contour, is a powerful cream designed to enhance the beauty of the eyes. It contains several scientifically-proven ingredients, including 0.05% pure encapsulated retinol, niacinamide, Canadian chaga extract, fragmented hyaluronic acid and natural shea butter.
It is a complete and 100% vegan eye care, which can effectively reduce the appearance of all signs of aging around the eyes.
VISIBLE RESULTS AFTER 6 WEEKS*:
- 85% skin around the eyes is firmer
- 80% skin around the eyes is more luminous
- 79% wrinkles are reduced
- 76% fine lines are smoothed
- 73% crow’s feet are visibly reduced
In the evening, apply retin[A]list eye contour in small dots under and around the eye area, then tap until absorbed. Apply under the brow bone if tolerated, but not on the eyelids. Use once or twice a week at first, then gradually increase the frequency. For optimal results, complete your routine by applying retin[A]list face cream.
Advice to new users
If you are using a retinol product for the first time, precautions must be taken to avoid possible adverse reactions. Verify your sensitivity to the product on a small area of cleansed skin before using on the face.
Apply a small quantity behind the ear or on the inner surface of the forearm. Allow to dry and ensure the absence of a reaction or skin irritation (such as persistent redness, burning sensation, inflammation, etc.) during the following 24 to 48 hours.
Subsequently, allow the skin to build its tolerance to retinol. We therefore recommend a gradual introduction of the product in your skincare routine. Always use sun protection during the day.
For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes and eyelids. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. If discomfort occurs, reduce the frequency of use. If irritation persists, discontinue use.
Do not apply to broken or irritated skin.
• Tested under dermatological and ophthalmological control
• Suitable for all types of skin
• Non-irritating to the skin
• Rich and silky, non-greasy texture
• Absorbs quickly
• Free of paraben, perfume, BHT, oil, alcohol, and volatile silicone
• Opaque and airless pump-bottle for optimal formula protection
• Firms, lifts and rejuvenates the appearance of the eye contour
• Plumps and reduces the appearance of crow’s feet
• Exfoliates, improves skin texture and smoothes fine lines and wrinkles
• Provides immediate, deep and long-lasting hydration
• Energizes tired skin and reduces signs of fatigue
• Provides antioxidant protection
WATER/EAU, GLYCERIN, PROPANEDIOL, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, C13-15 ALKANE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, SUCROSE POLYSTEARATE, DIHEPTYL SUCCINATE, NIACINAMIDE, CAPRYLOYL GLYCERIN/SEBACIC ACID COPOLYMER, SODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, SODIUM POLYACRYLATE, INONOTUS OBLIQUUS (MUSHROOM) EXTRACT, CETYL PALMITATE, HYDROLYZED HYALURONIC ACID, RETINOL, TOCOPHEROL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, POLYVINYL ALCOHOL, POLYURETHANE CROSSPOLYMER-1.
*Self-assessment, 20 women, 42 days