Acnex Purifying Cleansing Gel
This cleansing gel was developed to be strongly effective AND very mild to the skin. The result is a formula that offers in-depth cleansing without stripping the natural moisture from your skin. It removes excess sebum and impurities and helps treat and reduce acne pimples for a clearer, healthier skin.
The Acnex purifying cleansing gel contains 2% salicylic acid, an acid that penetrates pores, fights acne pimples and prevents new ones from forming. Amongst ingredients, witch hazel extract soothes and serves as an astringent while zinc PCA seboregulates to minimise secretions. Vegetal extracts provide a natural soothing scent.
This product can be used alone or in combination with prescription drugs for clearer, healthier skin.
For new users:
- Apply the gel to a small problem area once a day for three days to test if you are sensitive to this product. If no discomfort occurs, follow the general use instructions.
- Wet face with lukewarm water
- Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer, work the gel into a lather, and massage gently in circular motions
- Rinse thoroughly with water/eau
- Dry with a clean face cloth in gentle movements
Start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily, if needed. If dryness or peeling occurs, reduce use frequency.
- For oily and acne-prone skin
- pH of 3.6-4.2 for promoting optimal efficacy
- Dries and helps clear up acne pimples
- Unclogs, tightens pores and reduces shine
- Helps to heal lesions and soothes the skin
- Prevents new acne pimples from forming
Active ingredient (w/w): salicylic acid 2%
Non-medicinal ingredients: water/eau, coco-betaine, lauryl glucoside, sodium lauryl glucose carboxylate, glycerin, hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) water/eau, ceteareth-60 myristyl glycol, zinc pca, citric acid, phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerin, natural fragrance."